weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




7/2/09
Do not leave your wound unattended

 

Last week I got a abrasion on my feet and I though it’s just an abrasion and nothing much will happen until I notice my feet today.

IMAGE_200

It turn into some infection when you don’t take care of it. But luckily I got this:

IMAGE_202

It’s call “Green Grass Oil” in chinese and it do wonders for wounds. It can stop bleeding, enhance the healing process but the only down side is that IT HURTS when you apply it into the wound and I really mean PAIN. But still it enhance your healing. I still remember holding someone down and applying it in my NS camp and tell him WE DID ALL THESE BECAUSE WE CARE….

Anyway Mr Cai is going to teach you some simple knowledge on how to handle a wound:

Before putting on plasters or dressings:

1) wash your hands and DRY IT

2) Clean the wound under running tap water, or use an alcohol-free wipe, but do not use antiseptic because it may damage the skin.

3) Gently Dry the are using a clean towel

4) apply your plaster

But it’s not for all cases some cases it just won’t stop bleeding, or deep wounds that’s where you need to GO SEE DOCTOR and apply pressure to the wounds to stop bleeding.

So don’t leave your wound unattended or YOU WILL NEED “GREEN GRASS OIL” or something even worst.


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader