weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




8/15/09
Exercising Day

 

Woah yesterday was a damn packed and tiring day. But an enjoyable one, I went for a “exercise marathon” in the east side of Singapore and guess what I LIVE IN THE WEST. Went to my friend’s condo to enjoy the facilities. 1st Stop

GYM

gym

I reflect back on the resolution for year 2009 and it’s to get fitter and heavier by 5 kg and I can only obtain it through discipline which I really need to build up. Did a few sets and sweat quite a lot already. NO AIR CON lol… never mind I like.

Badminton 

http://www.faustus-eberle.ch/Bilder/badminton.jpg

After Gym, we went for a badminton session, wah got air con one, nice. Had a great time playing with the guys. We finish our badminton when the shuttlecock is damage real BADLY. It might be because we go to the gym 1st STRONGER lol.

Swimming

482398045_513c76f00a

Last station is swimming and I swam 7 laps. I know it’s not very long but for a beginner I THINK DAMN LONG. Let me illustrate to you what one lap means.

swimming pool 

1 lap is as seen on the picture is go and come back. LOL next time I want to aim 20 laps. but it will take a while for me to train. The whole pool only got us inside it’s like we OWN the pool so shiok.

 

http://img.archiexpo.com/images_ae/photo-g/finnish-sauna-124203.jpg

Then went on to sauna, it’s the 1st time I being to it and I was in wet so I was waiting for the water on my body to dry 1st then wait for the sweat. However the water did not dry up after a long time and I realise that I WAS ALREADY SWEATING.. Wow the sweat is like bathing under running water. COOL. but don’t like it whahaha.

Then after eating and talking I went back home cause meeting Terence for shepherding to end the day wooo nice way to end it. Was been fed fully by him and went back home died too tired. Woke up this morning with cramps all over my body. But I somehow like this feeling as it makes me feel I have been doing my best and can’t wait for the service later on. WOOooO


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader