weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




8/10/09
Jobless

 

I am Jobless…. =( I think it’s time to find back myself since ever since I started working I have been placing work in the first place of my life and soon the whole life MESSED UP BIG TIME. Will really reflect next week meanwhile try my best to find another job =D

Friday went to marina bay and try to HOOK UP something while we were waiting for our movie and we saw something of my childhood.

IMAGE_236

IMAGE_237

Starting we manage to catch 2 of ELMO. Their eyes DAMN BIG… wahhaha like goldfish. then more elmo was caught.

IMAGE_240

Looking at their friends big bird and cookie monster who want us to free them SO MUCH… Look at their face they are crying out to me “SAVE ME”

When we were trying our best to save them suddenly something terrible happen to COOKIE MONSTER….

IMAGE_239

IMAGE_238

COOKIE MONSTER’S EYES GOT STRUCK IN THE MACHINE…. Not to worry cookie monster’s fan cookie monster have been saved and we managed to save him out of the machine as well… his now save in our hands.

Went to watch the movie UP…

upposter

I would say it’s really a great movie to watch although most of the people say that animation should not be watch in the movie. I would say it’s okay esp when you watch it in 3d which you will not be able to experience it at home.

up-movie-image-pixar-2

I love the bird and the dog they are really funny. It’s also a touching movie when the old man wanted to fulfil the last wishes of his wife and also lessons learn through the movie. Don’t let the past affect our life in the current we ought to move forward in life and not let the past hold us back.  =D

Reminds me of under 1 roof where moses lim will always say the moral of the story. =D anyway

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY 

I know a bit random it’s just that I suddenly remember about it and it’s 2am now IT’S OVER. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister also, thanks for taking care of your cute little brother and thanks for the lift to JP today.

Tomorrow will be a great day. =D


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader