weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




8/13/09
A post 1 year ago

 

I still remember this post that I place one year ago.. My friends say it put a smile on their face but come to think of it a bit stupid now anyway to put a smile on your face again here we go:

Yesterday went out with ah bang, siree and Cindy... went to marina square to makan 1st den i got myself a popiah... den they asked:

"Popiah eat already will full meh"

Cause i ate in the afternoon and wanna save money... den siree was like:

"don't complain u gastric pain again lo"

erm... ok lo so after popiah session we went starbucks to discuss abt the business we were gonna be doing... but after awhile i need to go schooling so i left and they headed to chinatown i think... and while walking to my school I FELT HUNGRY... but cannot say i hungry to siree or who if not i will get scolding:

"JUST NOW ASK U TO EAT NV EAT NOW SEE LA HUNGRY ALREADY"

So i just kept quiet and go i onli told ah bang whahahha... and during lesson guess what i realli gena gastric pain.. siree and her mouth damn accurate next time ask her give me 4 number ah.. SI GASTRIC... erm what to do... normally gastric pain is because your stomach acid got nothing to burn so it come up to ur stomach and burn your stomach and let you have stomach ulcer or worst bleeding den u DIE... i heard the acid talking among themself...

Acid 1: "SI wei cai let us burn only 1 popiah he think it enough for us to burn meh? he think we shiok meh?"

Acid 2: "Yah la popiah so fast burn finish already den the rest of our time do what burn air ah?"

Acid 1 "Let's teach wei cai a lesson..."

Acid 2: "acid 1 are u thinking what i thinking?"

Acid 1: "i think i am acid 2"

Acid 1 and 2: "It's burning wei cai's stomach time"

And so they went up to my stomach and burn mi... shitty acid... i eat soap and neutralise you then u know... normally i got gastric pain my stomach my arse will normally come out alot of air and it's normally acidic so i was thinking if i sit on the chair and i let out the air will it do any damage to the chair like what acid rain did to our 7 wonders of the world... will will NOT hmm so disappointing...

Anyway after lesson the stupid acid almost killed me... so i went to buy something for them to burn and they were kind enough to let mi off this time...

Strange things keep happening to me like when i brush my teeth this morning i put alot of toothpaste on my brush and when i brush my teeth alot of foam keep forming cause of the amount of toothpaste i put... den suddenly due to the foam overflowing i choke on the foam and i almost die... it's like i vomit out foam... wooo die... shitty feeling anyway i gonna cut my hair later new year coming and after tt i going to help out in paper work at raffles city already wonder how my hair will look like... whahaha CYA....


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader