weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




8/31/09
When times are bad

 

when times are bad I EAT THIS

IMAGE_265

Porridge – Free from rice bucket
peanuts Cann - $1.50

one meal $1.50 save a lot of money

Sometimes you really hope you can do this:

IMAGE_252

I really remember when I was young I always told my friends that I will own one of these building as I was very interested in doing business and earning big bucks but now I realise that my purpose in life thanks to Terence lol.. anyway I am still interested in doing business but not because I want to earn a lot of money but I can say it’s one of my goals

anyway I found ways to save money as well after service we will go to play:

IMAGE_263

We invest in our our games like UGLY DOLLS whahaha.. cute right?

We also invest in another very interesting game I call it the “cao geng” game it’s about office people and they have to find excuses to push away the projects by using excuses and when you have take up a lot of projects you will be promoted and you are out of the game.

We are using these card games as a lesson as so not to use this kind of excuses whahaha.

While playing we got a record breaking project:

 IMAGE_266

 IMAGE_267

Wooo.. anyway just pray that I will be able to find a job by this week k? I want to work so badly now God bless =D


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader