weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




9/11/09
Beware of khlly

 

Hey guys as per previous post that I complain to PayPal this guy still won’t not let me know partially is because he don’t know that I reported to PayPal and he thinks I’m still interested. as per below:

image

Guys beware of this guy he will ask you to ship to his home address 1st then say the money will be transferred to you via PayPal as previous post I mention. Don’t be fooled by this fellow. Hmmm will reply him to see what he had to say.

Anyway my heart now is like going to enlist in NS tml is LEADERSHIP CAMP already. Damn excited as well as nervous, but it’s okay, it’s alright cause through trials I WILL BE STRENGTHEN.

After the camp there’s a lot of things I wanna focus let you guys know after the camp. Will last till sunday anything just sms k? cya


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader