weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




9/17/09
god is my ceo

 

Today went out with David as he just came back from humanitarian works in sri lanka with his church. Got to know what he did there and I think he’s a change man now after seeing how lesser privilege people work so hard just to earn 5 cents in Singapore.

Then went to the library and I borrowed this book called

79564

Imagine how cool is that? If God is my CEO I will never have the chance to take MC whahahahaha.. Hmm I always wanted to do business and recently in the Leadership camp I have a goal for business which will be able to benefit the church. There’s this table in the Book whcih explains the difference between running business normally and running business God’s way:

Normal Business Principles God’s Principle
- Achieve Results - Serve a purpose
- What can I get? - How can I give?
- Success = dollars - Significance = people
- Work to please people - Work to please God
- Fear of the unknown - Living with hope
- Leadership is being first - Leadership is being last
- Take charge; surrender means defeat - Let go; surrender means victory
- The end justifies the means. Get tot he outcome regardless of how you accomplish it. - The means justify the end. Do the right thing regardless of the outcome.
- Short-term gain - Long-term legacy
- Slave to the urgent - Freedom of choice
- You can never produce enough - Unconditional love

Wow I tell you, if my boss do it using God’s principle I will be so so happy. anyway I will start one that way. woooo

After that went to meet my sheep, had a good shepherding session with him and really thank God for him. Really hope that he will benefit from what I’ve told him. I really believe that he will grow and I will see that day come to pass. night people….


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader