weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




9/23/09
Matthew Event and mens conference

 

Recently Sunday we had a Matthew event in Pitstop Cafe. It’s a place like mind’s cafe and settlers cafe only cheaper. haha. I really thank God that everyone is having fun and enjoying themselves. I had Wei Jing and Terence along to play some of the games. But I think terence is hook on one and the game he keep on becoming a PEON whahha… Some photos from the Events:

image

 image

See how happy Kar Chun is:

image

image

image

image  

image

Group Photos:

 image

Hurray although not everyone is here in the photo. I want to thanks everyone for coming. Really have a fun time with you guys. Then went to eat with Wei Jing and Terence at the Kopitiam. Had 2 Terence for the day one is Terence Ho and Terence Kang. Lol. Went to eat Tou Hua with Terence, Jing and Mabel after eating. Had some bloopers at the Tou Hua Stall, the auntie challenge me to drink finish the whole bucket of Soya Bean and planning to give it to me free if I can do it.

I did not do it the bucket can use to feed 10 house hold, I will die if I drink it all. I will update about the men’s conference during my next post. I wanna thank God for the Matthew Event it really trains my C for my DISC which I’m weak in. Woah God surely put you in your weakest area to train you man. But I will overcome Rah.. Jiayou jiayou


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader