weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




9/9/09
Paypal Praise me

 

Recently receive a payment from someone saying that he had paid me a $10 amount to buy a stuff from me in Ebay but somehow I saw the email it’s kinda fishy.

image

1st thing 1st the email add is very fishy is not ending with @paypal.com but @mail2consultant.com. 2nd the email template is messed up and paypal won’t make this kind of mistakes… Hmmm maybe not that much messed up so the buyer email me this:

thanks i have made the payment for you now so check the information in
the paypal below and read it carefully ok,follow the instruction...
thanks.....

Hmmm eh wait a minute how does he know I need to follow the instructions my friend uses paypal but also never experience this before.

EH HELLO MR KHLLY (His username) YOU ARE MESSING WITH MRCAI AND MRCAI HAS A LOT OF IQ I TELL YOU.

So after wasting my time I decided to do good for the people around who needs MR CAI’S help as not to let other people get cheated. So I went to the ORIGINAL paypal website and saw this

Forward fakes to spoof@paypal.com

Together we can help stop fraud.
If you think you’ve received a phishing email:

  1. Forward the email to spoof@paypal.com
  2. Delete the email

Be on the safe side
Go to the My Account tab and click History to check your transaction history for inaccuracies.

Did you mean to report a fake (spoof) website?

YES PAYPAL TOGETHER WE CAN STOP FRAUD. so I send an email to them and they reply soon after:

image

I DID IT. Paypal says I’ve made a difference! and they appreciate my extra effort… HEE..

dear readers thanks for reading so much till now I’m just happy that I found out just in time. The above things is a bit exaggerating on how good I am. But anyway do beware of these people DON’T LET THEM FRAUD YOU!!

You can do your part by reporting as well.. Good nite 


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader