weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




10/4/09
Congrats To Xiao Fen

 

 9032_158810517296_611832296_2719290_5566106_n

Congrats to Xiao fen to just got married to her husband. May you be happily ever after and continue to multiply then can invite us to baby wash =D Recently more of my secondary school friend started to get married one by one.

THIS ONLY PROOVE ONE THING –> I’m Getting old

=( whaha.. but I’m still very secure and I’m very clear of what I want in life. Will always remember what’s God’s vision for me during leadership camp.

Oh Ya Oh Ya Recently I got my prayer answered =D Thanks to Lancaster, Daniel, Terence and Wei Xiang for praying for me and of course THANK GOD. I finally got a job after been jobless for around 2 months and I’m starting work tml. Despite the recession I am still blessed with a Job =D

Really Excited cause it’s a different job scope from what I’ve been doing, I’ve been doing sales for awhile in case you guys do not know that’s why I love to talk, talk talk talk and talk. I really want to work hard despite what role I’ve been assigned to and I’m gonna Impact, Impact and Impact =D

Anyway Guys just sometime to introduce to you guys, I just downloaded this software call the Mozilla Sunbird. It’s basically a calendar where you will be able to plan your week or your month. There’s a lot of programs that do this as while like Microsoft outlook calendar, Google calendar, etc and check out my month:

image

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Although I know it’s gonna be tough and me myself don’t like to plan as well cause I’m a very layback person but I’m going to change and it’s for my benefits. So let’s plan together to fully utilize our time ya? GO GO GO and wish me luck for my work =D 


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader