weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




11/12/09
Memories

 

n611832296_594343_4558

Recently one of my sec school friend post a photo V V V V V long time ago, and wow I was still so young that time (although I’m still very young now). Anyway try to locate me in the picture… I think i change a lot in terms of appearance and thinking, I lead a contended life despite not owning all the riches, I lead a joyful life despite all the crisis around me, I lead a purposeful life with a heart to serve people around me and I thank God for everything i have and I ENJOY MY LIFE NOW.

Anyway check this out:

IMAGE_383

I created a recycle paper corner in my desk, I think it’s very important to RECYCLE to save the trees and the nature. So I decided to start by applying it in my workplace. The paper that is use for the drawing is RECYCLED paper too =D

Recently got an email from a friend, sharing with me how her life in HAWAII studying… I think she should be enjoying herself, hope all is well there and really love to visit the place once.

Ciao~~!! update soon cause BUSY =D anyway some surprises coming up soon do stay tune whahahha


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader