weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




11/24/09
Packed Week

 

This week have been a packed week for me. Weekdays was working meeting people and I was involve in a event call Pweinz

image

I’m going to do something that you never expect I will do. You want to know what I’ll be doing? Come on down to the event let me know if you want to come down ya? It’s going to be fun with games, FOODS, and more exciting stuffs come on down for a party of the year

Venue: SIA Sports Club
Date: 27th Nov (Hari Raya Holiday)
Time: 6 – 10pm
Cost: $15 only (For foods, drinks, music, party, games, and of course I WILL BE PERFORMING)

Do come down and support me ya? Let me know my friends it’s going to be fun I promise.

Recently I made a card for my leaders in church and see what happen:

IMAGE_400

Hmmm I don’t know how to describe it. Izit nice? I really want to thank them for all the effort they have put in for the people and words can’t express how much I really appreciate them. Thank God for you leaders we will support you with what we can.

After church prayer meet went home to pack and go to Jia Sheng birthday celebration, thanks James for driving us there and before we go to the chalet we went to have our supper at Tampiness:

IMAGE_403

Had some jokes of the night and I think we don’t even know what we are laughing. Then we went back and rested TOO TIRED…

The next day went to Joel’s house to prepare the food and WOW I realise that I can’t cook I can’t cut pear, I peel potato at a very slow speed… Hmm maybe that’s enough for now don’t want to =~~( lol. But I FINALLY KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY FAV MASH POTATO. I am so gonna make one this Sunday will show you guys the process ya? So excited.

Anyway after food prep we went back to the chalet and we got our cup drawn according to our face my was:

14241_180193974196_513834196_2629767_5279032_n

Hee thanks Jorris for drawing but don’t look like me leh. RAHH~~!!!!! Thanks Jia Sheng for everything I really enjoy myself =D

image

Smoky Smoky… Happy belated birthday =D

Anyway do let me know if you are coming down to support me in the event ya? For more information:

 http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182805461462&index=1

See you there~!!!


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader