weicai7's Profile on Ping.sg 




11/29/09
sick =(

 

image

On Friday, went for Pweinz event at SIA club. Was not feeling well when I woke up in the morning =..( but still went down with James by taking 966 wow the trip was really fast from west to east. Met up with the rest at Simei MRT.

Did a few rehearsal before we proceed on with the room preparation, then soon guest started to come in. THEN THE SHOW STARTS.

We did a flash mob dance lol – That thing you do, Sorry Sorry and nobody.

Was the first time I dance in front of people the video is out in facebook then immediately when the video is posted up in facebook my NS friend call me.

LOL. at least people appreciate our dance even when they are not there lol. I think we really enjoyed ourself in the event ya?

Immediately when I reach home the fever starts to activate already, Started from throat infection I guess as there are blood stains when I cough and squeeze. Hmmm then went to rest immediately =( till now I still have not fully recover…

Pray for me ya I need HEALING…

Untitled

Have been watching this show from last last week found it very interesting, I think the moral of the story is even when you do not know anything or don’t have any skills as long as you have love for people that’s all you need =D that’s for the first 4 episode but the later episode i think he turn into a playboy

photos of the event will be up soon~~!!!


Mr cai reported ♥

♠ Mr Cai


Nicholas Goh Wei Cai
21st Jan 1985
weicai7@gmail.com

♠TAGBOARD




♠ADVERTISE


♠MY STATS



♠OTHERS

Add to Technorati Favorites

 Subscribe as a reader